Sunday, April 22, 2007

Will Power

Saturday morning I headed out to Golden for a little ride. My goal was to ride up Lookout Mountain, which I eventually did (10 miles, 2000 ft. of climbing). But as I wheezed my way up one switchback after another, I couldn't help but think that things might be slightly easier if I lost the little Pastor's Paunch. So I resolved to eat better--I even thought about giving up ice cream.

Well, it only took until Saturday night for my resolve to crumble. We (Jill, me, and pal Pico who's visiting for the weekend) went to a Rockies Game (Hooray for $4 "Rockpile" seats!). Below are pictures of our supper. Needless to say, not a real good start on the "eat right, eat healthy etc..".

Mmmm. Nachos.

That's about 4.5 lbs of cheese, sourcream, and other "product."






24 Hours Later, I can assure one does not eat all that cheese product/jalapenos without consequence. The wages of nachos is....never mind.







There's a hotdog under there somewhere...




I asked Jill for permission to post this picture. I'm not really sure why she gave it to me.




A not so full house at Coors Field.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: