Monday, October 22, 2007

Opinion Poll

I know I'm not supposed to covet, but I do spend a lot of time daydreaming about what my next bike purchase will be. A delicious Vanilla from Portland? A classic Kirk from Montana? A pricey Pegoretti from Italy to hang on my wall?


Well, probably not this year (probably not ever, actually). But I do have something in mind. Here are three options...in an attempt to engage my readers I'll let you take a guess which is most likely.


Is it the traditional Dutch transportation bike, built to carry loads up to 125 lbs. Elegant, understated, and practical?






Or will I roll like John Dorian on the fuel efficient (but wildly pollutant) Buddy scooter?


Or will it will it be the updated classic--the Radio Flyer Twist Trike?


If you guessed #3, you're the lucky winner! Of course, I won't be riding it--but some young Schreurs will be...

10 comments:

RA said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! That's awesome!

Chris Lighthiser said...

does this mean you're getting a new bike? I don't get it. Just Joshing, CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

wahoooo

Sid and Brenda

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons!! We are so excited for you!!! Trevor and Erin

Melody said...

So exciting!! Now there's even more incentive to come and visit you guys. Incidentally, Ben has also been bike shopping....and somehow thinks he is going to get a full suspension this year (HAH!). I told him that he has to get a job at Kentwood Schwinn...congratulations again!

Robb said...

Congratulations!

We too are currently reading the Big Book of 60,000 Bay Names and have read The Time Traveler's Wife. I would recommend the latter over the former.

Abril said...

congrats to you both!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! I've been wondering lately when you might be announcing such news. Don't know why, just thought maybe soon...

sdouma said...

What fun! Congratulations guys. Also glad that you could enjoy a good couple of days away. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy, Jill!