Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trail Ridge Road

Jill and I spent a few days at the beginning of this week (what we consider our "weekend) in Grand Lake, Colorado. We were at a friend's cabin just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park--not a bad location, if I don't say so myself. While we were there, I decided to take a morning to accomplish something I've wanted to do for a long time (okay, a year, not really that long)--ride my bike up (and down!) Trail Ridge Road, which is the highest continuous paved road in North America, topping out at (approximately) 12,138 feet. Great weather, great scenery, great time. Maybe this will become an annual event...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey guys!
Looks like your really enjoying Colorado. We really should get out more:)
Congrats on the Baby!
We missed you at the class reunion.
I have a question for Jill about DMNS. If she could e-mail me that would be great!
angienibbelink at hotmail.com