Thursday, February 14, 2008

Prego Pics

A few pics of Jill and baby's growth for your viewing pleasure.

I'm not really sure what's going on here.




Jill's new hobby: naval gazing.





Sunday morning.



Apparently, we (being Jill and Baby) are making progress. Jill had someone ask her when she was due a week or two ago. When she told them it wasn't until the end of April, they looked at her in disbelief. "Really?! I thought you only had a few more weeks!" I'm not exactly sure why people say such things, but I know others have had far worse.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Todd said...

Hmph... I thought this was going to be about spaghetti sauce...

Seriously, I hope that Jill is feeling well as the days get closer.

Best to the both of you.

Joel said...

I suppose in some way it is...that Baby has got to eat!

And yhes, Jill's still feeling great.

Trevor and Erin said...

Jill, you look great! Can't wait to see pics of that baby!