Tuesday, April 22, 2008

39.5 Weeks

If I'm counting correctly, Jill is at 39.5 weeks--the due date is Friday, but our Doc has suggested that may be a false hope.

Here is Jill this morning, dressed for her work as a pregnant ninja.

She's smiling for the picture, but really, she'd just been yelling Come out of there already!

I like it when Jill laughs and the whole belly shakes.

I think this is around or before Christmas. We were so proud--thinking that Jill looked so very pregnant. Silly us.

In other news: signs of spring include the bird nest on our back porch. I thought it was cool at first, but Momma bird has taken to dive bombing my head whenever I walk out the back door. Now I'm considering the purchase of a bb gun. (Not really.)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robb said...

If it is any consolation, our Doc was convinced that Tracy was going to go way past her due date and she ended up in labor exactly on the due date.

sdouma said...

I'm praying for you guys this week! I pray that everything goes well and that your new little one is healthy and cries loudly for the APGAR. :)

Joel said...

Sara: We have high hopes for our baby, but know that s/he isn't going to ace the APGAR...apparently babies in CO come out a little blue/purplish because of the thin air...