Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Refuse to Apologize.

Somewhere around 83.7% of the blogs I come across have "Sorry I haven't written for so long..." in the first line of their latest entry. I won't go there. That's right. I refuse to apologize. Instead, I'll simply post the pictures I know Grandmas and Grandpas are pining for (the rest of you--well, you'll have to put up with it. It's my blog and I'll post all the pictures of my son that I want...). Oh, and I'll offer a few lines of defense--I have a job, I have other hobbies, I have a new son, I have to go to bed....




PS: We now have computer/internet at home (as of this week). I'm hoping to have more regular updates in the future. And with some text, if anybody cares about text...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Jill and Joel,
I don't know if you remember me Jill...but I was your RA at Dordt...anyway, congrats on your new little blessing...that is so special. I hope you are finding your time of adjustment smooth and i wish you blessings as your raise Adrian.